Lots of members have inquired about using aran/worsted/#4 weight yarn for Arizona.
I am please to tell you all about one of my testers Miranda who did just that!
Miranda used a mix of Vannas Choice (170 yard) and Lions Brand Heartlands (251 yard) and the recommended hook size 5mm
1. Vannas Choice White – 4 balls
2. Vannas Choice Silver Blue – 4 balls
3. Vannas Choice Dusty Blue – 4 balls
4. Vannas Choice Midnight Blue – 6 balls (she chose this color for her border)
5. Vannas Choice Black – 4 balls
6. Lion Brand Heartlands Glacier Bay – 3 balls
7. Vannas Choice Silver Grey – 5 balls
Her Arizona totaled 68″ by 78″ when finished 🙂
Her son is delighted with his new bedspread and has requested matching pillows..
Well Done Miranda..
7 thoughts on “Arizona – Gone Large!”
I can’t wait!! These colors will go perfect in my Navajo southwestern themed den. Been waiting for the right pattern and this is it.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!
I am in almost exactly the same boat…wanting a blanket like this for my den. But…I am just going to use part of it, and make the rest of the blanket my own way. Happy crocheting!
I would love to join this CAL
How can I get the pattern?
It’s listed under the Arizona cal tab at the top
Can you give me the link to the video please. I have looked every where but can not seem to find it.