I’m so glad many of you enjoyed the color theory lessons. Due to popular demand I have created a downloadable e-book for you.
You can always recap here too…
Lots of members have inquired about using aran/worsted/#4 weight yarn for Arizona.
I am please to tell you all about one of my testers Miranda who did just that!
Miranda used a mix of Vannas Choice (170 yard) and Lions Brand Heartlands (251 yard) and the recommended hook size 5mm
1. Vannas Choice White – 4 balls
2. Vannas Choice Silver Blue – 4 balls
3. Vannas Choice Dusty Blue – 4 balls
4. Vannas Choice Midnight Blue – 6 balls (she chose this color for her border)
5. Vannas Choice Black – 4 balls
6. Lion Brand Heartlands Glacier Bay – 3 balls
7. Vannas Choice Silver Grey – 5 balls
Her Arizona totaled 68″ by 78″ when finished 🙂
Her son is delighted with his new bedspread and has requested matching pillows..
Well Done Miranda..